Category 1 : Highly protected & Extra attention
Glossy Crocodile skin
Vegetable tanned Leather
1.Protect your bag from the sun and other elements of heat. This will cause the leather to dry out and crack, and the color will begin to fade. Once this happens, the leather can not be repaired.
2.Protect your bag from water and spills. This leather absorbs quickly and therefore is easily damaged by water and other liquids. In the event your bag does get wet, let it dry naturally. Don't use any heating elements that will further damage the leather.
3. Avoid humidity, stored in the cool and dry room with stable temperature.
Category 2 : Natural Fur
Natural fur has the possibility of hair falls. The leather care on this category is for preventing.
- Rabbit Fur
- Kidassia - Goat Hair
1.Keep your fur bag out of garment bags. Natural fur needs air circulation; storing in a garment bag will inhibit air flow and dry out the fur.
2. Shake out water from the fur bag if it gets wet from. Place the fur in a well-ventilated room to dry out.
3. Keep your fur away from Smoke, perfume, insect sprays, hairspray and mothproofing products should not come into contact with your fur. These scents may become permanently embedded into the fur
Category 3 : Delicate - scratch easily
This type of the skin is delicate and need extra care because it can easily get scratched.
- Smooth goatskin
- Smooth Calfskin
1. While storing the lambskin leather bag, it’s important to make sure the straps are tucked inside. This helps keep the hardware from scratching or denting the exterior.
2. Do not forget to stuff the lambskin bag to maintain it's shape. Then, place the bag in its original dustbag.
3. Make sure that there the bag is not direct contact with sharp object such as keys, Jewelry.
Category 4 : Durable
This category is the most durable leather. The leather is not absorb water quickly. Its natural texture makes the leather keep it looks brand-new. Therefore needed to be cleaned and taken care.
- Vegetable tanned Goatskin
- Drum dyed calfskin
1. Keep the bag in the garment bag together with silica gel bag. The storage need air circulation with no humidity.
2. Shake out water from the bag if it gets wet from. Place the bag in a well-ventilated room to dry out.
3. Do not forget to stuff the bag to maintain it's shape.
Metal parts care
Solid brass hardware is beautiful and offers durability in use. However, with any exposure to humidity, surface might tarnish.
Cleaning your solid brass hardware after each use with a soft fabric of NASHA MADE IN MARS will keep it shinier longer.