Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 7 days of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of use and broken are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product with all original packaging and other accessories, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund or (Prefer) an exchange to other model with the same price if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail email@example.com to request a Return Authorization Number (R.A.N.). Please include the Order Number (#######), the Item Code(s) of the item(s) to be returned and state if the return is for a store credit or a partial refund.
- The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been used, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, Metal Polished fabric, Envelope, Box, certification card etc.) received with the order.
- Accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. NASHA LABORATOIRE CO.,LTD. reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Pick-ups for all authorized returns with NASHA LABORATOIRE CO.,LTD courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment
- NASHA LABORATOIRE CO.,LTD reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online and in the Return Instructions email. (For example, returns sent with a different courier than specified.)